Overton Class of 2023
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Where: Online Event
- Be on Time
- Come Prepared
- Do your Best
Class Meeting RECAP
Need support services??? Seek your Counselor or School Social Worker
In a Crisis Situation??? Seek help from the Resources listed below
Mrs. April James, School Social Worker
Phone: 901-416-1370 or 901-300-6987
Mrs. Melanie McGuire, 10th Grade School Counselor
· Shelby County Schools Mental Health Center SEL Live Hotline:
· Shelby County Schools Mental Health Center Pre-recorded Support Messages
· Youth Villages Specialized Crisis Services: (available for students, 17 years and younger):
· National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
· Lakeside Behavioral Health System,
2911 Brunswick Rd, Memphis, TN 38133
Phone: (901) 377-4733
· Crestwyn Behavioral Health Hospital
9485 Crestwyn Hills Dr., Memphis, TN 38125
Phone: (901) 457-5667
· Parkwood Behavioral Health System
8135 Goodman Road, Olive Branch, MS 38654
Phone: (800) 477-3422 or (662) 895-4900
· St. Francis Hospital, Mental and Behavioral Health
5959 Park Ave., Memphis, TN 38119
Phone: (901) 765-1400
· Local Police Department:
· Local Shelby County Sheriff’s Department:
Want to start preparing for your Next Steps
NAVIANCE is Wating on You! Sign-in Today....
Free ACT Official Online Test
Log in or set up an account in MyACT: https://my.act.org/ . Click on Tests & Prep in the upper left corner, and then ACT Free Online Tests.
- 1 full length practice test for each subject.
- Can choose whether to take the test timed or untimed. (I recommend untimed 1st try).
- Personalized resources for each wrong answer.
- Can retake the test.
- For more free ACT Test Prep: https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/test-preparation/free-act-test-prep.html
Here is a 1-minute video of the above supplied by ACT, Inc.: