PT jordan bell
Archaeologists have discovered traces of platinum in the gold used in ancient Egyptian tombs and hieroglyphics as early as 1200 BC.platinum also appears in 1557 in the writings of the Italian humanist Julies Caesar as a description of an unknown noble metal found between Darien and Mexico,
- Platinum is used extensively for jewelry
- catalytic converters for cars, trucks and buses
- Platinum is also used to make optical fibres and LCDs, turbine blades, spark plugs, pacemakers and dental fillings.
- shiny silver metal.
- as resistant to corrosion as gold.
- platinum hexaflouride PtF6
- platinum tetraflouride PtF4
- Platinum pentafluoride tetramer [PtF5]4
percent comp- PT-%74 Hydroxide %26