The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 3/3/2019
DDE staff participating in a powerful dyslexia simulation this afternoon.
Thank you to our awesome PTO for this fun inflatable at our Winter Social!
- Please join us for our next PTO meeting this Thursday, March 7, 2019 @ 8:30am.
- We are still in need of bagel sale volunteers! If you are able to help out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
Important Information for 8th Grade Families
- If you have not done so already, please contact Jostens to pay for your child's 8th grade graduation gown. Instructions may be found here: http://bit.ly/2M9k7tn
- Please note: If your child qualifies for free/reduced lunch, please refer to the email you received.
High School Information:
Helpful Hints from the DDE Main Office
Recently we have received some questions regarding the front office procedures that were changed in September 2018. In an effort to provide clarification, please see some helpful hints for signing a student out early, dropping off items, visiting, and reporting absent/late students: http://bit.ly/2triJcM
Mark Your Calendar
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019: Board of Education Budget Workshop @ 7:00pm @ 384 West Main Street, Freehold
- Thursday, March 7, 2019: PTO Meeting @ 8:30am
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019: Board of Education Meeting @ 8:00pm @ 384 West Main Street, Freehold
- Thursday, March 14, 2019: Fiddler on the Roof @ 7:00pm
- Friday, March 15, 2019: Fiddler on the Roof @ 7:00pm
- Saturday, March 16, 2019: Fiddler on the Roof @ 2:00pm
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019: Board of Education Meeting @ 8:00pm @ 384 West Main Street, Freehold
- Thursday, March 28, 2019: Early Dismissal @ 11:40am