NPPS Communications Update
Tina Smith - July 24, 2020
For Internal Use Only
The goal of this publication is to communicate district-level initiatives with you.
We ask that this only be shared with district employees as you see fit.
A Glimpse From This Week
Hot topics from this week ~
- Better Together - A discussion, lead by Dr. Hanson, on our Admin Retreat, Return To School, WCDHD, Graduation, and our Return To School Breakfast.
- Graduation is tomorrow; Thank you NPHS Team for getting this pulled together for our staff and students. A link to the live stream is below.
- WCDHD meetings to stay up to date with how COVID-19 is affecting our community.
- Updates and completion of the district plan and school playbooks.
- Encourage families and staff to download and use a COVID-19 self-check app such as the 1-Check COVID App.
Thank you, you are valued and appreciated!
Early Edition ~ Sunday Spotlight
Communications Tip ~ Clip
A big thank you goes to each of you for your support, input, and collaboration.
Information can be found on our website by clicking here Welcome Center.
Who Should Visit: Anyone who wishes to register for Pre-Kindergarten - 12th grade, Anyone who has questions about registration or enrollment, or Anyone seeking more information about any NPPS campus.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. or by appointment
Contact Information: Phone - (308) 696-3310, Fax - (308) 252-1043, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 301 West F Street, North Platte, Nebraska, 69101