St Pius X Youth E-Date
March 12, 2020
- NEW! Read the Gospel for March 15!
- Daily Mass times at SPX & Neighboring Churches
- NEW/Sunday Youth Night Cancellled due to Concerns about the Coronavirus
- NEW! What's CYO Coaching Worth?
- Planning Meeting for NCYC 2021
- Cheering on Young Parishioners!
- NEW! Share St Pius Tenth School with your Friends!
- NEW! Parental Rights Informational Meeting
- NEW! Stephen Ministry Service Hours for Teens
- SIGN UP GENIUS PAGE for Parent Youth Ministry Volunteer
2. Daily Mass Times at St Pius Tenth and Neighboring Parishes
St Pius Tenth
Weekdays 7:30 AM
Pastoral Center on Buffalo Rd
Weekdays - 12:15 PM
Monday, Thursday & Friday - 9:00 AM
Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 AM
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday - 8:15 AM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9:00 AM
Weekdays 8:30 AM
St. Vincent de Paul
Mondays 8:30 AM
Tuesdays 9:00 AM
Wednesdays 6:00 PM, Fridays 12:00 PM
3. Speed Faithing Cancelled Due to Coronavirus (Covid 19) Concerns
4. CYO Coaches Total Hours – What’s it Worth?
After a very successful CYO Basketball Year I asked some of our Coaches to tally up the amount of time they’ve given to the children and youth of St Pius Tenth Parish and here’s a rough estimate: Practices – 35 @ 1.5 hours each, 52.5, Games & Scrimmages – 25, @ 1.5 hours each 37.5, Required Safety Training 6, Pre-season Coaches Meeting 1.5, Rescheduling Cancelled Games 2, Beginning/End of Season Team Meeting/Party 4, Assorted Tournament Coordination 2, Planning, E-mailing, Resolving Issues, etc. 20, Total Hours Spent Coaching CYO Team = 135.5 Smiles on players’ faces: Priceless
Thank you to all of our CYO Basketball Coaches and Assistants!
5. Planning Meeting for NCYC 2021
Please join us!
The first Planning Meeting for NCYC 2021 will be Monday, March 23rd, 6:30-8:00 PM in the Parish Center. We will look at our financial plans and organize our first fundraisers!
6. Share St Pius Tenth School with your Friends!
7. Parental Rights Informational Meeting
This event will be rescheduled at a future date.
8. Service Hours for Teens
Teens are needed to serve as greeters, aides to guest speakers, set up and clean up refreshments and clean up at the end of the day. You can also learn a great deal from listening to the gifted speakers!
This opportunity is limited to 6 people. Please contact Peg Lamark, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-889-7862 to sign up by March 24th.
This service opportunity would cover Visit the Sick, Visit the Prisoner and Bury the Dead Corporal Works of Mercy.
*Stephen Ministers are lay people trained to provide one-to-one Christ-centered care. They have a compassionate heart for those who are hurting and they're equipped with caring ministry skills .