Big thank you to community partners that provided financial support for our school in the month of August.
Our garden club is enjoying the fruits of their labor. Thanks to Mrs. Slifer and her student crew.
Fall sports are in full swing. Check out the link below for schedules and locations.
Highlights and Recognition
Each month we strive to meet our mission of providing a caring, challenging environment where dedicated educators prepare students academically, socially, physically and emotionally. Here are a few ways our Tigers ROARED during the month of August.
- All 8th grade students participated in Challenge Day, a national program dedicated to seeking understanding and ending differences created due to misunderstandings.
- Test was the proud recipient of multiple donations supporting the nutritional needs of our students. We were also the PROUD recipient of a $3,000 Stamm-Koechlin Grant dedicate to increasing student preparedness for adult life. Our community cares for our Tigers.
- Student fall sports began and our athletes are working hard to represent Test in swimming/diving, cross country, volleyball and football.
- Our students earned over 175 POSITIVE REFERRALS during the month of August proving that they really do know how to ROAR!
As we move into the month of September we look forward to many more positive academic and social experiences for all our Test tigers! #weRtest #tigerup
Highlighted Events for the Month of September
September 3rd Title I Meeting @ 9 AM and 6 PM
September 4th Volleyball @5:30
September 5th Football @ 5:30
September 11th We vs. Me Dance Grades 5-8 3:45-5
September 12th Cross Country (IUEAST) @ 5
September 12th Volleyball @5:30
September 16th PTO @ 6
September 18th Homecoming Parade @ 5 PM
September 20th Progress Reports Sent Home w/Students
September 27th 8th Grade Field Trip to USAF
September 30th Volleyball @ 5:30
Word of the Month
Thanks to a partnership with The United Way and #abetterwaytobe Test Intermediate will focus on a word each month. This month the word is trust.
In the workplace, trust has an integral role. When we trust our leaders we feel a sense of security. You know that trust is an essential component to every meaningful relationship.
WAYS TO LOOK FOR THIS VALUE/SKILL:
- Steadfastly maintain confidentiality with coworkers.
- Do what you say you will do.
- Answer emails, return phone calls and text messages in a timely manner.
- Are on time for meetings and appointments.
- Perform your professional responsibilities with integrity.