Colrain Central School News
Together we can do so much!
Sept. 10, 2021
News & Announcements
- Menu change: Friday, Sept. 17th will be Fish Sandwich, Coleslaw & French Fries
- You should have received free/reduced lunch form applications in your child's backpack this week. If you need another copy, please contact Mrs. White in the front office and we'll be sure you get one. We strongly encourage every family to fill this out, even if you know you will not qualify as the demographics are used for several other purposes by the state including grant funding. Just a reminder: ALL students, regardless of income, are eligible to receive free lunch for this entire school year.
- I'm happy to announce that our After School Program will begin on Monday, Sept. 13th under the direction of Alyssa Patenaude. Registration forms went home last week, but if you need another, please just contact the office. After care will be available from the time of dismissal until 5:30 each day that school is in session.
- If you have not already done so, please complete the Media Permissions Form that was emailed to you this week. FORMS NOT RETURNED AUTOMATICALLY GRANT COLRAIN CENTRAL SCHOOL PERMISSION for use as outlined on the form. The deadline for completing this form is Wednesday, Sept. 15th.
Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC)
If you are the caregiver of a child with disabilities and are looking for a way to be involved, please consider joining a SEPAC meeting. More information can be found here: https://www.smore.com/j6ybm
- The fall mum fundraiser is underway. The mums are coming from Mill River Farm. They are $5.50 each or 3/$15. Available colors are: yellow, white, red, rust/orange, and purple. Orders are due on Friday, Sept. 17th. The mums will be available for pick up on Wednesday, Sept. 22nd.
- The Harvest Fair will be held on Thursday, Sept. 16th. Be sure to prepare to enter something in the fair!
- The next PTO meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Oct 5th at 5:30.
We are very excited to be able to have instrumental music back as a part of our music program this year! Families of students in grades 4-6 should have received an email this week with information about the program and instrument rentals. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to Ms. Fitzgerald at email@example.com