Three different between cyberbullying & bullying
cyeberbullying can be done by sending texts ect....
You cant make fake profiles to cyberbully someone.
2.bullying the behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time. Bullying includes actions such as making threats rumors ect......
bullying I when someone keeps picking on you or laughing at you.
bullying its not online it in person not in front of a screen
Effects of cyberbullying
- Have a sense of what they do online and in texts. Learn about the sites they like. Try out the devices they use.
- Ask for their passwords, but tell them you’ll only use them in case of emergency.
- Ask to “friend” or “follow” your kids on social media sites or ask another trusted adult to do so.
- Encourage your kids to tell you immediately if they, or someone they know, is being cyberbullied. Explain that you will not take away their computers or cell phones if they confide in you about a problem they are having.
- Know the sites your kids visit and their online activities. Ask where they’re going, what they’re doing, and who they’re doing it with.
Report to your school
- Cyberbullying can create a disruptive environment at school and is often related to in-person bullying. The school can use the information to help inform prevention and response strategies.
- In many states, schools are required to address cyberbullying in their anti-bullying policy. Some state laws also cover off-campus behavior that creates a hostile school environment.