Dear Belle Aire Families,
Mr. Conroy, Mr. Cartwright and Mrs. Haithcock
Tuesday, Sep. 29th, 8am
Belle Aire Intermediate
1. Simply scan the QR code that comes home with your child on picture day
2. Click on the link that pops up
3. Make your order from our usual array of packages
4. Once payment is placed you will receive a confirmation email
That is it. You don't have to do anything else and your child does not need to bring anything to school on picture day. Around 2 weeks after the shoot you will receive your order back at the school or drop ship to your home depending on what was selected.
Another method if you don't have a QR scanner:
Go to: downtownphoto.gotphoto.com
Enter the access code given to your child on picture day
**Remote learners may arrive between 8am-10am to get their picture taken.**
Belle Aire Highlights
Add photos of
Ms. Cline's class enjoying a Science experiment!
We'd like to give a #BigBlueThankYou to all the organizations that generously donated bookbags and school supplies to help our students have another successful year. Thank You!!!
Student of the Month!!
Fifth Grade Student of the Month winners!
- Interims went home September 18, 2020
- Parent teacher conferences will be held October 15th and 22nd, 4pm-8pm
- Picture Retake October 20th
- End of 9 weeks October 21st, Grade Cards go home October 23, 2020