Researched by Mia Carrion :)
Philippines capital city is Manila
*EAST* Philippien Sea
2. 1951 the Philippines sighs a peace treaty with Japan.
3. 2004 about 1,800 people were killed by sever storms and mudslides ; the Philippines
withdraws its troops its troops from Iraq.
4. 1981 martial law i lifted and Marcos wins the presidential election.
People and Places
Over 11 million Filipinos live in manila the capital city!
Hello= kumusta Goodbye= paalam, please= Pakisuyo , thank you= Salamat , Yes= oo no= hindi
2. Like marbles, rubber bands, or they play war games often with (paper guns or sticks ) etc.
3. Whats for dinner? mostly always rice, fish, and green veggies even if they don't even have that they eat pork, beef, chicken, goat, and even dog is cooked. :(
Banana Q are there favorite treat !
2. 1 Philippine , peso equals about 2 U.S pennies.
3. Foraging enough money is hard for some Filipinos.
4. Walk down a Filipino street you might find many Filipinos siting on top of or smooched in a jeeoeny which means jeep.
2. 1946 the united states is awarded military bases on the islands.
3. 1992 The U.s military closes its bases in Philippines.