April 7th SA Meeting
Thursday from 4:45-7pm in the WSH Memorial Room
4:45pm-6pm | Meeting &Presentation & Approval of 2015-2016 Infrastructure Fund Projects
6pm-7pm | A Conversation on Restructuring
In order to forge a more inclusive, accepting, and truly representative future, WE need YOUR input!
As you may know, the SA approved the proposal to add a "First Generation Liaison At-Large" representative seat, which will be elected in the Fall Semester. In response to this resolution, we have been actively thinking of other changes that could be made to allow for greater inclusion and representation, but need your input to do this. Underrepresented students' voices remain absent due to the systematic exclusion within the current structure.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND but would still like to comment, please fill out this Google Form with any thoughts you may have: http://goo.gl/forms/iyhbY2YuPk
We're all ears!
I. Call to Order & Roll Call
II. Open Microphone
III. Approval of the Meeting Minutes
IV. TCAT Representative - Potential Service Changes
V. Announcements and Reports
- Representative Kaufman - University Assembly
- Freshman Representative Russell
VI. New Business
- Presentation: SAIFC proposed projects for 2015-2016
- Resolution 51: Usage of the ‘15-‘16 Student Assembly Infrastructure Fund
VII. Open Forum: Restructuring the Student Assembly
Dean of Students Kent Hubbell farewell event, Tuesday April 12 from 3-5pm
- April 7, 5:30pm: Design Panel
- April 7, 7pm: TAKEOVER: The PoC Zine
- April 8, 4:50pm: Dining with Diverse Minds: A Discussion on Mental Health Across Cultures
- April 8, 5pm: WE ARE AAP!
- April 9, 11am-2:15pm: Towards a More Equal Workplace Summit
- April 11, 6pm: Professors are People Too
- April 11, 5pm: Community Engagement Showcase