The Roaring Jaguar Newsletter
Parent-Teacher Conferences will take place on November 5th and November 6th 2020. They will be held viturally, and school will not be in session on these 2 days. If your child is in need of additonal support, your child's teacher has scheduled a conference with you. If you are unsure, please contact your child's teacher.
Desks are distanced and shielded.
The campus is labeled with directions to maintain distance
Teacher's Rolling Shields
Provides a protective barrier as teachers support students.
Access Our Social Media
- November 5th and 6th - No School - Parent - Teacher Conferences
- Novemeber 11th - No School - Veterans' Day
- November 23rd thru 27th - No School - Thanksgiving Recess
Daily Attendance & Participation
Attendance and Participation Expections
- All students must attend class daily (Monday thru Friday).
- All students are expected to stay in class the entire session, and return to class after breaks.
- Students must enter the virtual classroom with their microphones muted.
- All students are required to complete all assignments (both synchronous and asynchronous).
- All students are expected to participate during class time and turn in all assignments.
- If your child's device does not work, make an appointment using SIGN UP Genius on our school's website, so that you can get device support.
If you are unsure of the daily schedule, please click the link below according to the program that your child is enrolled in.
- Please ensure your child gets a good night's rest to be prepared for class daily.
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds will help to reduce germs.
- Wearing a mask in public helps to reduce the chances of getting sick or transmitting germs.
- If you don't feel well, contact the doctor immediately.
- Remember to sanitize clothing after retuning home from going out in public to help reduce exposure to germs.