Mayra Rivera pd.2
1.) What is Credit?
2.) Important Words
Credit- Receiving goods and services before making payments
Credit Cards- Cards that make it available for you to make purchases whenever you want without making payment there. You will have to pay later!
Credit Score- Calculation based on credit reports
3.)What you need to know about Credit Cards.
4.) Smart Consumers don’t fall into the Credit Card trap!
Here are a few tips to help you avoid getting into debt due to credit card usage.
- If you know that you can't pay an item within 24 days, then don't buy it.
- Be sure you signed your card, never share information.
- Keep information safe.
- Try to pay more than minimum balance.
- Always pay on time.
- Be really careful on public wireless connections.
- Don’t max out with your card.
- Only use credit for necessities.
- Keep track of what you charge.