The Weekly Wrap-Up
REACH High School
A Message from Mr. Licciardi
Dear REACH Community,
Ready or not, April here we come. In anticipation of Easter, REACH High School will continue its annual tradition in partnership with Joy James. I look forward to sharing pictures with you in next week's edition.
Attendance truly matters on so many levels. Our message at REACH has been consistent since forever but I feel it is essential that I share it again as some students are close to having a TPM (Truancy Prevention Measure) filed leading to a required court appearance and possible fines. In addition, lack of seat time due to attendance will not grant you credit even if you have received a passing grade. You will need to take the class over again. I urge you to make it a point to attend school regularly. For some, it will prevent you from walking the stage in May.
News to note!
- Due to weather days in late January into early February, the school year has been extended through to Wednesday, May 31. This means that we will be engaging in year-end instructional and fun activities on those added days. More to come on that! See the updated calendar below.
- Check out the 2023-2024 school calendar by clicking here or scrolling down.
- TFAR (Texas Formative Assessment Resource) "at bats" coming next week in Math and Science.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Principal | REACH High School
Updated School Calendar
Due to the weather experienced January/February, students will end their school year on Wednesday, May 31.
Calendar for the next year!
Senior Prom--April 29 and Other Events
- Senior Breakfast at CHS on May 19 at 8am
- Senior Clap Out on May 19 beginning at 9:30am
Assistant Principal Week Shouts Out Mr. Miller
I ask that you kindly share support and grateful word for Mr. Miller by clicking here.
Re-Check on Expectations
- Arrival Time--8am
- Cell Phone Use--ONLY during non-instructional time
- Attendance--Essential to learning and will lead to immediate attendance make-up dates with accrued absences
- Commons--Open for use prior to period one and for special events. Breakfast and Lunch periods are to be housed only in our cafeteria.
- Bathroom Policy--One student at a time.
- Door Access--Under no circumstances are students to open any interior or exterior doors for a classmate or adult, including a CISD employee.
Our Bulletin Board at the Administration Building
Before. . . .
After (Phase 2 of 4). . .
Seeing Our Norms Come to Life
Please click here for more information.
Fundraiser at CISD
If you are interested in Fundraisers Happening at CISD click here.
Remaining Connected Is Key
Please click here to learn of ways you can remain connected and involved in your student's learning.
Castleberry ISD Education Foundation
Student and Family Info Hub
Student Senior Events
Senior Clap Out--May 19
Senior Breakfast--May 19 (8AM)
Grads to Work
Bullying Prevention Is A Priority at CISD!
Senate Bill 179, David's Law, amends the Education Code to revise provisions relating to school district bullying prevention policies and procedures to provide protections against cyberbullying.
Castleberry ISD, in accordance with these laws, is providing an anonymous online form to report bullying.
You can also download the Quick Tip app on the Apple iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. Once you have downloaded and opened the app use the location code "CastleberryISD" to access our district's form. Use the links provided below or search for "School Messenger Quick Tip" to find the app. Click here for more information.
Give a Tip to Crime Stoppers
Tarrant County Crime Stoppers allows for concerned citizens who witness a crime or suspicious behavior to reach out to law enforcement without fear of retaliation or having to appear in court. Crime Stoppers is set up to be completely anonymous and confidential.
To contact Crime Stoppers over the phone you can call locally at 817-469-8477 or toll-free at 877-469-8477. You can also download the P3 Tips mobile app or submit a tip online on the Crime Stoppers website. For more information on our district website click here.
Attendance is essential!
What? Why? When?
The next cycle of testing will be in May.