Patrick Marsh Middle School Band
This Week in Band at PMMS (Sept 14-18, 2020)
Week One Went Well
This week we will start band lessons. Hopefully, you all received an email reminder with your child's lesson time, day, teacher, and link.
A few lesson reminders:
1) Students should be warmed-up with their instrument and music ready prior to the beginning of the lesson. We have a full schedule and will need to stay on time.
2) Lessons are required. If your child cannot make it to a lesson, please contact us in advance when possible. We will do our best to reschedule the missed lesson.
3) The full lesson schedule can be found on our website: https://www.spbb.org/patrick-marsh-bands.html
Curious What We Are Working On?
School Instrument Rental Fee
First Band Swag Sale Ends Sept 21
- This online clothing "store" closes on Sept. 21st
- Items can be shipped to you or curbside pick-up at Ameriprint.
- To order click HERE
Share Your Photos!
Where Can We Find Information About Band This Year?
1. This newsletter will be sent every Sunday afternoon. It will contain the plan for the week, updates on classwork, and special events or opportunities.
2. Our PMMS Band Website will have weekly lesson plans, resources, links, and our weekly lesson schedule. I will also keep links to all of our newsletters on this website if you ever need to look for something shared previously but lost it in your inbox. Consider the website as the "go to" place to find out information this year.