PFES - Board Report
June 15, 2021
Achievement Gap Reduction AGR Report
Our fall to winter data showed on track progress for six of the eight goals. However, we saw continued growth in only two of eight goals from winter to spring. As a result, we only achieved one of the eight goals.
The test is nationally normed by school month. That means achieving a constant level of success requires a student to "grow" at the rate of the national norm.
The AGR goals set by the teachers were high but achievable. PFES students were on track to meet 6 of the 8 AGR goals from the winter testing. Importantly, the data indicates fewer students needing intensive services through the spring testing session. You can see this information clearly in the "tree report" which is included in Kacey's report. The data point for the AGR goals was specific to key components of learning reading and math, whereas the "tree report" shows the general results of reducing students that would be considered in need of intensive support.
Accomplishments and Activities
- Summer school is up and running with a high number of participants
- Completed AGR report
- Completed and submitted all evaluations to the business office for filing
Ann is the hiker above and that is actually the second day which was much dryer than the first:)
- Complete the master schedule for 2021-22
- Begin planning summer work, August inservice
- Plan District orientation and training with Iluvyouguys
- review and update Standard Operating Procedures for District Safety Plan
- Complete planning for Illustrative Math Introduction and training
- Plan for "Peaceful Playgrounds" training in August
- Plan Zones of Regulation Training for staff
- Plan new staff orientation