TEAM CSF News - Weekly Update
One Team. One Goal. No Limits.
- No School - MLK Holiday
Tuesday, January 19-
- Report Cards go home
- Math Planning (K5 and 1st)
- ELA Planning (3rd and 4th)
Wednesday, January 20-
- GT Art
- Puzzle Club
- RtI (Traynham sent schedule)
- Kelly and Lisa - out of the building for meetings
Thursday, January 21-
- Preliminary Retention Lists due (google form was shared with you)
- 2nd Qtr. 100 BC Reward (more information to come from Berry)
- Kelly out of the building
- No ELA Planning
Friday, January 22-
- Awards Day 5K @8;1st-2nd @ 8:45; 3rd-5th @ 9:30
- Principals Pals at 1:15 (more information to follow from Traynham)
- Lou Jacobs will visit CSF February 1st!
- Please remember that we have faculty meeting next Tuesday until 4pm; Discovery Ed Textbook visit on next Wednesday; Math/Science Night next Thursday; and TEAM CSF Spirit Day next Friday! Next week is a busy week!
- Please remember that January 28th is Math/Science Night. All teachers should make plans to attend. Please "talk this up to your students and include in your newsletter." Tentative time for Math/Science Night 5:45-7:30. It will actually begin for families at 6pm.
- Please remember that we are scheduled for guided reading/math visits this month.
- Mark your calendar for our RtI/PBIS visit on Thursday, February 25th.
- Remember that grades 3-5 have to have one unit in Canvas by the end of the 2nd semester.
- Teachers report to work by 9am when opening is delayed for two hours; they should report to work by 8am when there is a one hour delay. As always, employees should use their own judgement in assessing their particular situations. We do not want individuals to put themselves at risk by trying to travel in hazardous conditions.
- Make sure that you are sending signed papers every two weeks.
- Make sure you are entering grades in PS each week.
- Thank you to everyone for making our 2nd 9 week PBIS "The Blitz" a success!
A Few Safety Reminders...
1. Conduct a daily “safety scan” of your classroom each morning as you enter the room. Remove or relocate any items that may create a safety hazard.
2. Ensure the door to your room is closed and locked at all times.
3. Be aware of your surroundings as you walk. Watch for potential slip and trip hazards.
4. Ensure you have a class list with you at all times.