Week of August 28th, 2017
- Please wait to add any T-TESS goals to Eduphoria/Appraise. There is a possibility the district may be moving to a different function (Strive) within Eduphoria. As soon as we know more, we'll pass it along!
- Please share your team planning day with the admin and coaching team. As your team is deciding on a day, here is something to consider- We are trying our best to hold as many ARDs as possible on Wednesdays. That would be a good day to avoid.
- As we begin our collaborative team times (PLC) rotation tomorrow, please make sure you can access this year's PLC Google folder. You may access it and add it to your Drive with the button below.
"How do I find the _________?"
Having trouble remembering where to find everything?
Andi has created a page of links on her website to help with that! Feel free to pin this page to your bookmarks bar to have easy access to things like the CISD elementary math site, Teach TCI, Stemscopes, and oh so much more. Use the button below to access this great new resource!
Updated Lunch Schedule
We've made a few small changes to help with the flow of things in the Cafe. We hope this helps! Please make sure to update your lunch time on your website for parents.
- 1- 11:15-11:45
- 2- 11:30-12:00
- 3- 11:50-12:20
- Math Universal Screener Info - Also check out the email from Kelly.
- Resources/Ideas for Patriots Day, Celebrate Freedom Week, and Constitution Day
- District PD Dates - Our October 6th PD Day will be reserved for Parent Conferences. All other PD days will be district directed.
Additional Beginning of Year Links
CPR for Wilson Staff
There will be Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR training on Tuesday, November 7th after school beginning at 3:30. It should only last about an hour-hour and a half. I have enough space for 9 people to take the course this Fall and will hold another class in the Spring. You will get a card from the American Heart Association upon completion in addition to flex hours! My goal is to have the majority of the staff trained in the next couple of years. Please join us for some life-saving FUN!
*Email Jill if you are interested, first come, first serve.
New Educator GE Training
Week At A Glance
- Collaborative Team Time (PLC) - 5th Grade
- CISD Board Meeting
- College Day
- Collaborative Team Time (PLC) - 4th Grade
- 4th/5th iPad Rollout
- GE New Educator Training - 3:30
- PTO Twisted Root Spirit Night - 5:00-9:00
- Collaborative Team Time (PLC) - 3rd Grade
- No after school meeting
- Collaborative Team Time (PLC) - 2nd Grade
- Have a great day!
- Collaborative Team Time (PLC) - Kinder
- Rise & Shine
- Deadline to update educator websites
- 9/4 - Labor Day!
- 9/5 - Afterschool GE Training for New Hires
- 9/6 - Faculty Meeting - 3:30
- 9/7 - Curriculum Night (5:30-6:00, 6:00-6:30)
- 9/8 - Spirit Assembly - 2:15