Division 23 : April 2015
March 27: Twin Day!
Choose a friend and be "twins"! Dress with the same colours, style of clothes, or hair style! Warning: you may not be able to tell Ms. W. and Mrs. Ens apart! :)
If you would like to purchase an Easter-gram (a treat for yourself or a friend) they will be on sale at recess Tuesday, March 31 - Thursday, April 2. The cost is $1 per treat. All money raised will be sent to the village in India that our school supports.
There will be NO SCHOOL on Friday, April 3 or Monday, April 6.
March 27: Twin Day!
A Peek At Our Classroom!
- Friday, March 27: Twin Day
- Friday, March 27: Hot Lunch Day (Pizza)
- Thursday, April 2: Due Date for Hot Dog Orders
- Friday, April 3: Good Friday, No School
- Monday, April 6: Easter Monday, No School
- Friday, April 10: Hot Lunch Day (Hot Dogs)
- Tuesday, April 14: Due Date for Fuel Catering Order
- Friday, April 24: Hot Lunch Day (Fuel Catering)
- Wednesday, April 29: Early Dismissal 1:22 (Parent-Teacher Conferences)
Toward the end of the month, we will begin our "Kids In The Know" program. This program helps students understand ways to keep themselves safe from dangerous situations. We will learn what to do if a stranger asks us to go with them, how to use the buddy system, and what to do if we get lost. We will also learn about respecting our bodies and keeping them safe from inappropriate touching. I will send a more comprehensive letter home before the program begins. I understand that this topic may concern some parents and I am more than willing to meet with you to discuss any concerns you may have!
An Exciting Visit!
A Few Reminders!
- Please remember to dress your children for the weather. If it is raining lightly at recess or lunchtime, we will be going outside. A light rain jacket and boots are recommended for these days!
- Please remember to return your child's report card cover and envelope as soon as possible. Thank you!