oatmeal chocolate chickpeas
- Oatmeal may fight inflammation
- A bowl for breakfast can keep you full till lunch
- Oatmeal is good for your heart
- Oats may reduce your risk of cancer
types of oatmeal
Whole Oat Groats- take longer to cook
Steel Cut Oats-They cook quicker than oat groats, because water can more easily penetrate the smaller pieces. Steel cut oats are also sometimes called Irish oatmeal.
Instead of cutting oats with a steel blade, the Scots traditionally stone-grind them, creating broken bits of varying sizes, which some say results in a creamier porridge than steel-cutting.
Rolled Oats-aka old fashion
- Fiber Advantage and Weight Loss
- Protein for Vegetarians
- Iron Boost
- Stabilizing Blood Sugar
- Heart Healthy
- Deeply colored, somewhat bitter bars are the gold standard of healthy chocolate because they have the most cacao
- Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by 1/3.
- . Dark chocolate contains lots of antioxidants that help the cardiovascular system by reducing blood pressure
- the least nutritious option
- White Chocolate isn't technically Chocolate, as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor