What's The Buzz
Week Of February 8th - February 12th
I can make inferences when I read poetry & write what my inference is.
I can review the blends and digraphs we have learned so far.
I can explain the difference in Synonyms & Antonyms by giving examples.
I can write poetry & share it with my classmates.
I can identify plane shapes by their attributes.
I can use shapes to make new shapes. ex: 2 trapezoids together make a hexagon
I can identify American Symbols & explain the importance of each symbol by writing examples in my American Symbol Book.
I can explain why being a good citizen is a system by sharing examples with a friend.
- Our party is Friday 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- We will be decorating a white gift bag before the party for their valentines.
- See the class list below to make your valentines. (19 students)
- They will pass out valentines before the party, so please have your child bring them Friday morning or before.
- Remember that balloons are not allowed in the building.
Wish List -- Items to decorate our Valentine Bags
Fun Foam Hearts
Lace Heart Doilies
Please bring donated items by Monday, February 8th!!
*** If you have not turned in the field trip permission slip and $9 please do ASAP. If your child will not be attending, please let me know.
Tuesday, February 9th -- Black History Presentation @ 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 10th -- Progress Reports Go Home
Friday, February 12th -- Valentine Class Parties (1st Grade 1:15 - 2:15 p.m.)
Tuesday, February 16th -- Chick-Fil-A Night (121/Custer) 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday, February 19th -- Mav Dads Lunches (1st Grade 10:40 a.m.) & Good News Club @ 3:00 p.m.
Friday, February 26th -- Six Flags Reading Logs are DUE