Business Cycle Picture
Peak-The highest point between the end of an economic expansion and the start of a contraction in a business cycle.
Expansion-An economic expansion is an increase in the level of economic activity, and of the goods and services available.
Trough-A trough is a low turning point or a local minimum of a business cycle.
Recession-A slowdown or a massive contraction in economic activities
1. This project helped me understand how we measure our economy because it gave me various descriptions of the words that we need to know which deepened my understanding of them.
2. This project has made me understand the business cycle because I know all of the parts of it now and can relate vocabulary words to it.
3. I worked alone and I feel like I put in a decent amount of effort on this.
4. This concept can apply to my life because I can know when to shop for certain things and understand why the prices are the way that they are.
5. No there is nothing about the vocab that I do not understand.