Have a Wonderful Summer!
Back to school information will be sent as it becomes available so please continue checking your emails for updates.
Important Summer School Information
- Tuesday, June 2 from 10am - 1pm and from 4pm - 7pm
Our process will be the same as packet pick up and student return/retrieve. Please pull into the bus lane, remain in your car, and give your child's name to our staff. We will place all items on the collection table for you to pick up. Staff members will direct you when it is time to pull up to the table.
Your child will need all of these materials for Summer School (except Camp Elevate). We have books, school supplies, learning materials, and a Summer Book of Learning for all Camp Summit, Camp Triumph and Camp Enrich students.
If you are picking up a device, you will need to fill out the paperwork and place the paperwork in the tote. You may keep the pen.
Homeroom Group Pictures
We have received homeroom group pictures from Life Touch! If you purchased a group picture, you may drive thru the bus lane next Tuesday, June 2nd from 10am - 1pm and 4pm - 7pm. Thank you!
Last Chance to Pick Up Student Items from Yeager
If you were not able to pick up your child's belongings already, next week is your last chance. Items will be available for pick up on Tuesday from 10am - 1pm and 4pm - 7pm.
Chromebooks/Kajeets may be kept over the summer. If you are not returning to CFISD in the fall, we can collect your device now.
Order School Supplies Now
Register for Full Day PK
Your child can qualify for PK by meeting one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Child has limited English/speaks another language at home (ESL/Bilingual)
- Economically Disadvantaged (based on income from the past month at time of registration)
- Military Qualifications
- Foster Care
More details regarding eligibility can be found on our website.
Register for PK next week! All registration can be completed online using a phone, tablet, or computer.
Registration for ALL Grade Levels Opens June 1
Please visit CFISD.net for access to the online registration.
Supporting documents will be uploaded online. Registration can be completed using any type of device including a mobile phone.
The following documents are required when registering students for school in CFISD:
- a certified copy of the child’s birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics¹ (see details below).
- a current immunization record.
- a government-issued, photo ID for the child’s parent or legal guardian.
- proof of residency²(see details below).
- a social security card for each child, if available.
For PK please also have supporting documents to verify how you will qualify.
To be eligible for the Prekindergarten program, your child must be 4 years of age by September 1st and meet an eligibility requirement as determined by Texas law. No exceptions can be made.
¹Birth Certificate: Please visit the City of Houston Bureau of Vital Statistics to obtain a birth certificate if the student was born in Harris County.
²Proof of Residency: At the time of registration, parents will be asked to provide proof of residency dated within the last 30 days. Documents that are provided should reflect the parent/legal guardian's name and street address. Please be prepared to submit one item from Line A and one item from Line B.
- Line A: (Lessee) Verification in the form of your current lease/(Homeowner)Verification in the form of HCAD records, a mortgage statement, or closing documents
- Line B: Verification in the form of your current gas, water, or light bill
Curbside Meals - Closest Locations to Yeager are Matzke ES, Cy-Creek HS, and Francone ES
Breakfast and lunch may be picked up between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Meals are available for children 18 years and younger at any CFISD school listed; this is not dependent on where the student is enrolled.
- See curbside service pick-up procedures (effective 3/30/20)
- Curbside meals will continue throughout the summer break