Fitness & Wellness Coordinator
Are you fit?
- Most find working with students extremely rewarding, but as the responsibilities of administrators have increased in recent years, so has the stress.
- Coordinating and interacting with faculty, parents, students, community members, business leaders, and State and local policymakers are also tasks that need to get done.
- Principals and assistant principals, whose duties include disciplining students, may find working with difficult students challenging.
- About 35 percent of education administrators worked more than 40 hours a week in 2008; they often supervise school activities at night and on weekends.
- Most administrators work year around.