Jefferson School Parent Post
School Contact Information
- Office Phone Number - 309-263-2650
- Office Hours 7:30am-3:30pm
- Office Fax Number - 309-283-3031
- Jefferson Attendance Line - 309-284-3025
Parent - Teacher Conferences 2020
Thursday, Oct. 15th, 8am-7pm
220 East Jefferson Street
Jefferson will hold Parent/Teacher Conferences on Thursday, October 15 from 8:00am-7:00pm and Friday, October 16 from 8:00am-12:00pm. Additional dates/times may be available per your teacher's sign-up. Conferences will be held in person unless otherwise noted or virtual option listed on sign-up sheet. We are allowing more than one adult present during the conference but are limiting the attendees to parent/guardian(s), no children or other family members. All attendees should self-certify that they are feeling well enough to attend and will need to wear a face mask upon entering the building. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and look forward to sharing your child's progress in Quarter 1. Please note report cards and Fall MAP reports will be distributed during your child's conference.
Important Dates & Upcoming Events
7 - Early Dismissal 11:55am
9 - Early Dismissal 11:55am; End of Quarter 1
12 - No School Columbus Day
15-16 Parent/Teacher Conferences
19 - Vision/Hearing Re-screening
26-30 Red Ribbon Week
26 - PTO Meeting 6:30pm
30 - Halloween Festivities
OCTOBER IS BULLYING PREVENTION MONTH
HALLOWEEN INFORMATION COMING SOON...
Jefferson PTO would like to welcome our new Patriot students & families to Jefferson.
What does PTO do?
- Provide assistance to classroom teachers and support school initiatives
- Meet monthly to discuss ways to support students and teachers
- Coordinate the annual fundraiser - Step It Up/Readathon will kickoff at the end of Aug.
- Provide ways for families to give back to Jefferson - Kroger Rewards, SCRIP, Amazon Smile, & more!
Virtual Meeting - October 26 @ 6:30pm
WHERE OUR ADVENTURE BEGINS
Jefferson Vision & Mission
Vision: Educating Patriots today to be leaders tomorrow.
We are P.A.T.R.I.O.T.S.
P. ositive role models & problem solvers
T. eam players
R. eaders & rigorous learners
I. ndependent thinkers
O. pen-minded & offering opportunities to all
T. echnology innovators
S. etting examples by serving others