Eagle Extravaganza is Coming!
Mark your calendar for March 9
The Extravaganza is a fun family evening at Eagle with games, cake walks, auction and food. Kids of all ages are invited to celebrate the success of the year.
Date: Friday, March 9, 2018
Auction (in the library) - 5 pm to 7:45 pm
Pizza (in the cafeteria) - 5:30 pm to 7 pm
Games and Crafts (in the art room and gym) - 6 pm to 8 pm
Cake Walks (in and near the music room) - 6 pm until the cakes are gone
- Extravaganza is free to attend but tickets are required for all games and events.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Online bidding for the auction! If you would like to learn how bidding will work there are two training sessions on Feb 6 at 1:30 pm and 7 pm, both at Eagle. In order to ensure more money stays in our school we are using a custom-designed app instead of an auction service. If you can’t attend, an online training option will be available in late February.
- We need your help and confectionaries! Go to http://eaglepto.ivolunteer.com/cakes_2018 to bring a cake walk item. Cakes, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, donuts - store bought or homemade, all are welcome.
- We are in need of volunteers for all events: http://eaglepto.ivolunteer.com/extravaganza_2018
- Our Eagle Eyes are now on the lookout for donations for the much anticipated Eagle Extravaganza Silent Auction - part of the Eagle Extravaganza March 9! Are you an employee or owner of a company that has a good or service that could be donated? Perhaps you have a vacation home that you would like to donate a short stay. Season ticket holders could donate tickets to a game. Gift cards also make great donations - and all donations are tax deductible. Please contact Erin Effner at email@example.com if you would like to contribute.
*Every dollar from Extravaganza goes right back to Eagle to fund things like:
One Book, One School activities, Field trip transportation, Leveled Readers for 1st Grade, Tinker Crates for 2nd Grade, Fairy Tale STEM kids for Kindergarten, Interactive Storytelling Supplies for Kindergarten, Science Bowl (4th), Shark Dissection (3rd), History Program (4th), Thanksgiving Feast (1st), Online student directory, Student Enrichment Clubs, Ice cream social and newcomer’s events, Library materials, books and resources, Professional development needs, School Play (3rd & 4th), Teacher Appreciation Week materials, Veteran’s Day program, Fun events for students such as Hot Chocolate and Field Days, Guest speakers and educators