The Coyote Corner
February 1, 2019
Keith Deltano-Don't Be a Bully Assembly
On Monday 2/4/19 Keith Deltano will be here to share his knowledge on bullying. Parents are welcome to attend.
In his assembly, Keith will cover the following (and more!):
Bullying is when one or more people exclude, tease, taunt, gossip, hit, kick, or put down another person with the intent to hurt another. It happens when a person or group of people want to have power over another or use power to get their way, at the expense of someone else. Keith will offer us solutions on how to deal with difficult situations. He will then ask us all to pledge to the following:
As a part of my community and school, I will:
1. Pledge to be a part of the solution.
2. Eliminate taunting from my own behavior.
3. Encourage others to do the same.
4. Do my part to make my school community safe for others.
5. Not let my actions or words hurt others.
5. Not use social media to hurt others.
6. If others will not be part of the solution, I will.
Check out his work at:
Our assemblies will take place at the following times:
Grades K-3 8:30-9:10
Thank you CRC PTA for sponsoring this assembly.