Roman Name: Diana
Goddess of the Hunt, Wild Animals, Childbirth, The Moon
Animals- Dogs, guinea fowl, elephants, horses, bears, deer, and bees
Plants- Flowering Almonds, Anemones, hazel, honeysuckle, thistle, laurel, fir tree, and ranunculus
Scents- Jasmine, aloe, ginseng, lemon verbena, and camphor
Gems/Metals- moonstone, pearl, quartz, crystal, silver, turquoise, iron, aluminium, and diamonds
Colors- Silver, white, red, green, and turquoise
- Independent- She never relied on men
- loved her freedom- She never married
- Never relied on men- She never married
- Protector- She protects the Hunters
- Nurturing- Her Huntresses
- Vengeful- When someone didn't make a sacrifice to her, she went after them
- Impulsive- She acts on instinct
- Clever- She is a hunter.
Parents: Leto and Zeus
Husband: She was a virgin goddess, so she never married
- Archery- She loves to hunt
- Brave- She fought in the Trojans and fought against Hera
- Courageous- she goes off of instinct
- Trustworthy- If you had gained her trust, you had it
- She is vengeful - She hurts those who do not worship her
- Impulsive- She acts on instinct which can be good or bad.
- She held grudges- If you were to offend her, she would go after you
- She loved the mountains
- When she was three she asked for all of the world mountains
- She has a set of Silver Bow and Arrows
- She was born on the Island of Ortygia
- She loves to hunt, even though she is the goddess of wild animals
"Artemis." Artemis. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Artemis Was the Greek Goddess of the Hunt and the Moon and Protector of Expectant Women and the Young." Artemis, the Greek Goddess of the Hunt and the Moon. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Goddess Symbols: Artemis." The Goddess Symbols of Artemis. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
Meilert, Kaitlin. "Characteristics of Artemis, the Greek Goddess." EHow. Demand Media. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
Infoplease. Infoplease. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Symbols Of the Greek Goddess." Symbols Of the Greek Goddess. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.