BES WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
We are Thankful!!
I love seeing all of the "Thankful" notes on doors and windows! We truly do have so much to be thankful for! I want you to know I am so thankful for each of you and the dedication you show to BES. I truly am thankful that I was able to come and be a part of this family! If you need more "Thankful" notes, there are copies on my back cabinet-Help yourself! (Be sure to read all the way to the end of the newsletter for a special picture that will make you thankful for all of our military families!)
Reminders for the BESt staff:
- Please leave a note to administrator when putting in school business through AESOP. (List the workshop or meeting you are attending please.)
- BISD Education Foundation Grant Process has begun. All submissions are due by 4:00 November 30. If you have questions, please let me know, or refer to Dr. Moran's email.
- GT Nominations have begun. Please see email from Mrs. Erwin regarding this.
- If you haven't liked us on Facebook, do that today!
- Don't forget to monitor students on the playground!
- Formal evaluations will begin this week. can't wait to see the awesome things going on in the classrooms.
- Please let me know what needs we have in the Literacy Library. I want to order new books that meet our needs.
- On Friday we will announce Best Bears and McCarter's Magnificent Readers! Please names submitted to office and tickets turned in by 12:00.
- Remember to post your Learning Target/Daily Objective every day!
- Please do not prop doors open.
- DON'T FORGET--How is your Tic Tac Toe game going?? Has anyone filled a row? If you have joined twitter, follow me @MccarterRobbi—Due November 18th for prizes!
THE BEARS ARE PLAYOFF BOUND!!!
UPCOMING EVENTS!! Mark your calendars!
- 11/17 PLC meetings begin again
- 11/18 Staff Meeting after school--TIC TAC TOE Prizes awarded! Be sure you turn in your Tic Tac Toe boards and put your name on tickets for the number of times you completed a row!
- 11/23 11/27--Thanksgiving Break
- 12/7 Staff Christmas Party
- 12/8 Picture Retakes
- 12/10 Progress Reports
Dad's Day was a HUGE Success!!!
We had so many dads come to Donuts with Dads. One dad wasn't able to be there in person, but mom was there and they were able to Skype with dad in Korea!! This was truly incredible to see!!