TES Weekly Update
May 30, 2016
A Few Words...
So much to do and all of a sudden so little time! Take a breath, we'll get through it! I apologize for the confusion of the documents I shared in End of Year folder. You should be able to download and edit the form and print the hardcopy to turn in. As much as we want to move things to digital forms, some things we need a hard copy of. Meggan will be sharing a spreadsheet so you can easily add any BSI referrals instead of sending her separate emails.
Science/STEM night is set for Wednesday 6/1 from 6-8pm. Please check the spreadsheet coming your way for assigned stations. You may make adjustments to your posts as needed, if this is your evening duty to attend.
4th grade NJASK Science makeups will take place on Wednesday, June 1st. Christina and Amelia will be conducting makeup testing in the conference room and Christina's room beginning at 8:30. No announcements will be made during this time.
Character Ed Theme for June: Citizenship
"We have to do what we can to help wherever and whenever it is possible for us to help."
-- Jackie Chan
As always, I feel like I'm forgetting something...
Thanks for all you do!
13 student school days! Holy cow!!
Thank you!! Staff Shout Outs!
This week's staff shared shout outs are...
Please remember to share with me who you think deserves a shout out!!
- 6/7 Faculty Meeting
- 6/7 Carol's Retirement Party @ The Grapevine
- 6/8 TAS W/NED Pizza Party
- 6/8 Bus Evacuation Drill 1:55 beginning w/6th grade
- 6/8 Dental Health Program K-2
- 6/9 last day HW Club
- 6/9 1K Library Walking trip
- 6/9 Mentor End of Year Party 12:30 - 1:30
- 6/9 Staff vs 6th grade softball game 1:15
- 6/9 MAC Workshop 2:35 - 5:00pm
- 6/10 6th grade Interdistrict Field Day
- 6/13 6th grade TEAMS graduation & Waterpark trip
- 6/13 3rd grade walking trip the Seaport
- 6/14 Sunglasses Day - Last All School Meeting
- 6/14 SPELLING BEE
- 6/15 6th Grade Graduation 7:00 pm (12:30 Dismissal)
- 6/16 Last Day of School - Honor Roll Assembly 8:30
- 5/31 Siobhan out - Christina leading assembly
- 5/31 All School Meeting - School Spirit Day-Twin Day -Support Staff Person of the Year
- 5/31 6th Grade Picnic 9:30
- 5/31 Band Demonstration for 3rd grade
- 6/1 & 6/2 BOGO Scholastic Book Fair
- 6/1 Science/STEM Night 6-8 pm
- 6/2 Paint Party/TEA Grapevine - see flyer
- 6/2 Last day of afterschool activities - EXCEPT HW Club
- 6/2 4th Grade Field Trip
- 6/2 3B & 6V Library walking trip
- 6/3 PSD Walking trip, Social Skills Animal Shelter trip, MD Library walking trip