Preparing for an Interview
By: Tiffany Warren
Information On what to be prepared for!!!
When you are starting to prepare for a job interview. Here are some tips on what you can do. Be prepared for the following questions.
- Who do you admire the most and why?
- Tell me about a time you had to juggle a number of work priorities. What did you do? You can work weekends occasionally can't you?
- What is your idea of the perfect job?
- How do you handle stress?
- What do you prefer- to be a leader or a follower? Why?
- Give an example of your leadership style.