January 12, 2020
Jan. 17th: Western Day/Dad's day**On this day, students are welcome to wear western attire**
We welcome ALL family members to join us...moms, dads, aunt, uncles, grandmas and grandpas! Round'em up and grab some grub!
Jan. 20th: Holiday for students and staff
Jan. 31st: PTO Movie Night at Clinkscale
February 3rd: Spring Pictures..FREE dress, Sunday best or special spring wear!
February 17th: Student holiday/Staff profession development day
March 16th-20th-SPRING BREAK
Calling all 5th graders interested in STEAM middle school! See the flyer below...
What's for lunch?
2019-20 Grade Level Lunch Schedules
***Grade Level NEWSLETTERS!***
Reminder for MORNING drop-off! Thank you for your help!
- Leave about 5 minutes early
- Have your child ready to "hop out" as soon as the vehicle stops
- Turn BOTH directions when exiting the lane
- DO NOT pull through the parking lot as a drop off lane OR use the handicap parking spaces without proper documentation...please park and walk your student to Mrs. Cassidy.
- NO cell phone usage in the school zone OR in the car lane
- DOORS close/lock at 7:45...after this time, parents must pull around and walk their students in to sign in at the front office.
IF you have a relative/friends that drops off in the morning and may not get this notification, please share these procedures with them. We appreciate your help in keeping our students safe and getting them in the building in a timely manner!
Sharing is caring, but not FOR EVERYTHING....
- Wash your hands...ALOT w/ soap and water! And when you think it's enough, wash again!
- Use sanitizer if you can't wash at the moment
- Cough/Sneeze in the crook of your elbow/sleeve or turn away from others
- Bring a water bottle or remind them to avoid putting mouths on the spigot of the fountain
- Get enough sleep/rest, exercise and eat a balanced diet
We also bring attention to these tricks daily during class and announcements!
7:45 AM tardy bells ring
3:05 PM dismissal bell
**Please call the office before 2:30 if your child will have a change in dismissal**
**Ms. Julie is happy to help...office number...817-245-3900**
BISD School Showcase
Principals, teachers, and students from every BISD school will share information on the opportunities available to BISD students.
The BISD Showcase is Thursday, Feb. 6, from 6 to 8 p.m. at Centennial High School, located at 201 S. Hurst Rd.
The event is free and open to all parents and students. See the attached flyer for event details or visit
For more information on choice schools in addition to application details and timing, visit