A Look Ahead to the Week
Welcome to the Marksmen Minute
Pics from Friday's Academic Kick Off!
Marksmen Have Top Scores in SW Indiana!
Fall Sports Come to an End
On Saturday, the cross country seasons wrapped up as they finished at the Semi-State meet at Brown County High School. All of the runners concluded a great season for the Marksmen as they captured the PAC and Sectional crowns.
And Saturday night, the girls volleyball team lost in the Sectional Finals to Mater Dei. Congrats to the Lady Marksmen on a great season.
Weekly Stuff (mostly useless, but entertaining)
Menu (October 28th - November 1st)
- Breakfast - waffles, sausage, fruit
- Lunch - hamburger/cheeseburger, french fries, green peppers, tomatoes, fruit
- Breakfast - cheese omelet, bacon, fruit, toast
- Lunch - Chili, peanut butter or chicken salad sandwiches, celery sticks, fruit
- Breakfast - breakfast pocket, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - breaded tenderloin sandwich, tater tots, fruit
- Breakfast - biscuits/gravy, fruit, hash browns
- Lunch - pizza, salad with spinach, garbanzo beans, cookies, fruit
- Seniors to the auditorium at the 12:55pm bell
- FCA meeting in the Library
8th Grade Washington DC payments due on Friday!