BonDeCroft Lion's Roar
Nov. 7th - Nov. 11th
If you are coming to eat lunch with your child/children, visitor lunch cost is $3.50. Please have correct change because we do not keep money to make change.
Please write your child's name on the inside of their jackets. We have several jackets in lost and found already!
Please remember the importance of your child/children being at school each day! Make every effort to schedule appointments when school is out or in the afternoons.
The school needs documentation (parent note or doctor note) to be able to excuse absences. Please know that 3 tardies is equivalent to 1 unexcused absence. If we do not receive the required note(s), these days will remain unexcused.
Please remember that five (5) days of unexcused absences constitute truancy, and the White County School System is required by law to address truancy. You may be able to prevent a court appearance by scheduling a meeting or contacting the school to discuss what to do next.
From The Nurse:
Please keep your student home for the following reasons:
- Fever of 100.0 degrees or higher in the past 24 hours (must be fever free without Tylenol or Motrin for 24 hours before returning to school).
- Vomiting or diarrhea in the past 24 hours (no episodes of vomiting or diarrhea in 24 hours before returning to school)
- Known exposure to Covid and now experiencing Covid symptoms (fever, cough, chills, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or body aches)
- Unexplained rash.
When in doubt, keep them out. We cannot diagnose or treat your child at school for illnesses. Please keep your child home if he or she is sick and see your primary care provider.
Covid PCR testing is available at each school in White County. Please contact your school nurse if you wish for your child to be tested when sick.
Parent Pick Up Line Info.
When dropping off your student each morning, please do not get out of the car. This causes a disruption to the flow of traffic. We have parents that are trying to make it to work in time. If you wish to walk your child to the front door, you must park in the parking lot and walk them.
Please DO NOT park and walk up to get your child. This causes a disruption in the flow of the pick up process. If you choose to walk up, you will have to wait until most students have been picked up. We have to try to keep as many cars out of the road as possible. Any disruption in the flow slows down this process. Make sure your car tag is visible at all times. This allows us to get your child to you faster. Thanks for understanding!
Menu For the Week
Nov. 17th: Progress Reports
Nov. 23rd - 25th : Thanksgiving Break (No School)
Title 1 Tidbits
- Have your child read aloud to you.
- Read aloud to your child.
- Visit your local library on a regular basis and borrow a wide range of books and audio materials. Take part in activities the library provides for children.
- Read at least 20 mins a day!