Suamico Staff News
Week of September 9 - September 13
Ryan's Schedule This Week:
- 9:30 am - Digital Transformation Meeting (TLC)
- 2:30 pm - Meeting for Myles (LV)
- 3:30 pm - Technology Training (Maher / Hallam)
- 1:00 pm - Meeting with Jerry Wieland (SU)
- 3:40 pm - SU Staff Meeting
- 8:00 am - Educator Effectiveness Training (Oshkosh - all morning)
- 1:00 pm - Educator Effectiveness Meeting (TLC)
- I have to be home by 3:45 pm
- 7:45 am - Transformers Technology Meeting (conference room)
- 9:00 am - Meeting with Amy / Lani (Library)
- 1:00 pm - Principal Planning for 4th grade Parent Training (FG)
9/9 to 9/13 - Birder
9/16 to 9/20 - Bortz
9/23 to 9/27 - Prien
9/30 to 10/4 - Mikle
September Staff Meeting
Wednesday, Sep. 11th 2013 at 3:45-4:45pm
Suamico Elementary Library
Moby Max: building-wide subscription renewed. This website has math, vocabulary and (new) writing activities for students. In the future, I will provide you with more information about how to access your accounts.
SpellingCity.com: We will be purchasing a building license for www.spellingcity.com. This website provides very well-organized spelling activities that can be used on the computer or iPad. Stay tuned for more information as we haven't actually ordered it as of this moment.
If you have other ideas for school-wide subscriptions, please let Ryan know.
Transformers Technology Committee
Grades K and 1 = Melanie
Grades 2 and 3 = April
Grade 4 and SPED = Lynn Bortz
Specialists = Ryan
Amy LaRonge and Lani Novak can provide support as needed.
Every person has his/her own preferences. When it comes to my phone, I prefer to have important information texted to me as opposed to e-mail. If you have to get information to me quickly, feel free to send a text (or iMessage through your iPhone / iPad) to my cell number at 920-544-6142 OR through iMessage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On that same note, can I have your cell phone number in my phone? If so, please e-mail (or text or iMessage) me your cell phone number and I will text or iMessage you if I have something important to share. I will only use this sparingly. I have noticed that I tend to get quicker responses to important items when I text teachers. Please let me know your preference!