Park Crest Panther Paper
December 14, 2020
Table of Contents
- Holiday Party Information
- Intersession Interest Survey
- Conference with the Counselor!
- Hazel Health Enrollment Drive
- Park Crest's 12 Days Before Winter Break Fun!
To view this newsletter in languages other than English, please open the document in an internet browser and scroll to the bottom of the page to the “Translate” button.
Para ver este boletín en otro lenguaje que no sea Ingles, por favor abre este mensaje en una página de internet. Baje hasta el fin de la página y oprima el botón “Translate”
Để xem bản tin này bằng các ngôn ngữ ngoài tiếng Anh, vui lòng mở tài liệu trong internet và kéo xuống cuối trang để nhấn nút dịch.
- No parents will be able to attend parties.
- Pre-packaged food items only
- Food items must site for 24 hours before serving (food must in in the classroom by Thursday morning)
- Non-food items must sit for 72 hours before distributing to students (items must be in the classroom by Wednesday morning)
- Must be eaten in classroom behind plexiglass.
- Social distancing is required
Park Crest Holiday parties will be held on Friday, December 18th.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks!
All Park Crest students are welcome to attend Intersession. Please help us plan by completing the following survey. If you have more than one student interested in attending please fill out the form form for each student.
Hazel Health Enrollment Drive
We are halfway through our Enrollment Drive for our new services from Hazel Health!
If you have already completed the form, thank you! Help us reach 100% of families this week by reminding your fellow Park Crest families to opt-in or opt-out of this new service before Friday.
Why sign up?
When students are not feeling well, they often miss more school when they can’t see a doctor. We are making doctor visits available to all students through Hazel Health, so they can receive medical care and return to learning faster. Wondering whether your child has allergies or a potential flu? Your child says they have a headache that just won’t go away, and you’re not sure whether it’s serious? Hazel Health can help, by providing access to a video doctor visit through your school nurse office, or from home virtually. Hazel Health
provides extended student health services including:
● Medical treatment: For stomach aches, headaches, sprained ankles, asthma concerns, and
everything in between
● Medication: Prescriptions written or over-the-counter provided at school when needed
● Coordination: With family physician and school
Sign the form at this link to be prepared for student health this school year: my.hazel.co/Garland
11 - Virtual Book Fair Ends
18 - Early Dismissal at 1:25
21- January 1 - Winter Break
5 - Quarter 3 begins
Students have the opportunity to check out library books even while learning at home. Read more in Mrs. Nethaway's newsletter!