A resource for employees of Mounds View Public Schools
June 1, 2020
StarLab Campaign High Five Challenge
In the final weeks of the school year, MVSEF's StarLab campaign is incorporating a challenge to families: Give a "High Five" to your teacher! In this case, a high five means a $5 donation towards StarLab.
Watch all elementary schools' and MVSEF's social media channels for more details.
- Shaun Adamski, teacher at Mounds View High School
- Jeanne Ball, teacher at Bel Air Elementary
- Dave Barhan, teacher at Mounds View High School
- Denise Bolander, early childhood education administrative assistant at Pike Lake Education Center
- Cheryl Eckwright, special education paraeducator at Bel Air Elementary
- Linda Engle, special education paraeducator at Mounds View High School
- Joe Helm, teacher at Mounds View High School
- Deanne Hulcher, teacher at Mounds View High School
- Mary Beth Manders, teacher at Bel Air Elementary
- Jon Melena, Dean at Chippewa Middle School
- Carole Nielson, Executive Director of Administrative Services
- Liv Rosin, teacher at Mounds View High School
- Andra Storla, dean of students at Mounds View High School
- Kevin Swanson, science teacher at Chippewa Middle School (drive by party on June 4, 7-8 p.m., For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Do you have another retiree to honor? Send retiree information and any virtual celebration information to Megan at email@example.com.
Tammy Nara's art for sale!
Tammy Nara is a hiking artist and art teacher. "Paint and Hike" is all about identifying what is important and making time for it. Read about her hikes at www.paintandhike.com. See her art at artawhirl.org/artists/tammy-nara.
Click here to sign up for Tammy's e-newsletter.