Eagan Athletics Update - SPRING
March 19, 2021
Important Information for All SPRING Sport Athletes and Families
As we enter our spring season for athletics, we will continue to take our direction from Governor Walz’s office, his executive orders, Minnesota Department of Health, our District 196 Administration and the Minnesota State High School League on what this all means for us and our programs, tournaments, practices, competitions etc.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO SIGN UP FOR A SPRING SPORT?
1. Get registered! Now that we know the start date, please make sure to register on MyPaymentsPlus Keep in mind that no student is allowed to participate at an in-person practice or tryout without being registered. If for any reason more than half of the season does not happen the district will refund your payment. The information on physicals and MyPaymentsPlus is in the next section. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
2. Your Student must have a current physical to register. Copies of all physicals and all questions about physicals including expiration date should be sent to Athletic Department Assistant Emilie Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Any questions/issues with My Payments Plus should be sent to our district support team via email at email@example.com
4. All students must be registered in order to participate. This is also how coaches can guarantee you are getting all communications and made aware of virtual connection opportunities.
Detailed technical support information is provided on the Family Resource Hub website. For technical support, families can:
1. Contact MyPaymentsPlus directly for login or payment issues via the support portal
2. Contact the student’s school with questions about activities
3. Contact the district MyPaymentsPlus support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN DO THE SPRING SPORTS START and WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION?
Start Dates: Below you will find a link to the sport webpage to find information on the season and starting locations and times.
Baseball: Monday, March 22 -
Softball: Monday, March 29 -
Golf – Boys: Monday, March 29 https://sites.google.com/apps.district196.org/eagangolf/home
Golf – Girls: Monday, March 29 -
Track and Field – Boys: Monday, March 29 - https://www.eaganwildcats.org/page/show/5773999-boys-track-and-field
Track and Field – Girls: Monday, March 29- https://www.eaganwildcats.org/page/show/5774001-girls-track-and-field
Lacrosse – Boys: Monday, April 5 -
Lacrosse – Girls: Monday, April 5 -