Periodic Table Info
Name: MagnesiumSymbol: Mg
Atomic Number: 12
Average Atomic Mass: 24.305
Characteristics of Magnesium
2. It reacts with water to produce hydrogen gas.
3. When it burns in air, it produces a brilliant white light.
Important uses of Magnesium
2. It is used to manufacture cell phones, laptops, and cameras.
3. It can also be used for medical conditions.
Mr. Magnesium's Powers
2. He can create fire to use against his enemies.
3. He can run very fast because he is light-weight and has a low density.