Angkor Wat is a MUST!
Angkor Wat, Cambodia
Where is it found?
Angkor Wat lies 5.5 kilometres (3.4 mi) north of the modern town of Siem Reap, and a short distance south and slightly east of the previous capital, which was centred at Baphuon. In an area of Cambodia where there is an important group of ancient structures, it is the southernmost of Angkor's main sites.
That's where Angkor Wat located at.
Is it a Cultural or Natural site? Year of Inscription?
- A Cultural site.
What are visitors experience when going to Angkor Wat, Cambodia?
1st Activty -
- You need at least minimum of 3 nights stay at Siem Reap.
- Get a really good tour guide.
- Determine where you want to visit or get your guide to give you a good itinerary.
2nd Activity -
- A visit to Angkor at sunrise and sunset, is a must!
- If you are interested to go to the above temples they are fairly nearby but you still need a car.
The picture on the right is the sunrise of Angkor Wat.