Monday, May 9, 2016
“Firm evidence shows that formative assessment is an essential component of classroom work and that its development can raise standards of achievement.”
P. Black & D. Williams (1998) inside the Black Box: Raising Standards Through Classroom Assessment. Phi Delta Kappa, 80(2)
- Foundational Learning Targets
- Learning Goal Targets based on grade level mastery.
- Cognitive Complex targets (Increased Rigor)
Academic Leadership team
- Continue work on "Root Cause Analysis"
- 2016-17 Google Site and Data Tracking
Please sign up on the google doc to confirm your participation.