the easy way
Why Do We Reference?
- To support your work with the authoritative work of another author
- To demonstrate your knowledge and familiarity with a topic that you have researched.
- To help readers of your work to find the original source of information or ideas that you have used.
How Do We Reference?
Add your found websites to your browser Favourites or use a social bookmarking tool such as Diigo or Delicious.com
What information is needed for your Bibliography or Reference List?
- BOOK = Author. (Date of Publication). Title of Book, Place of Publication: Publisher.
- WEBSITE = Author (if available). (Date of publication) , Title of article, Retrieved from URL
Eg. Costello, C. (2015). Referencing, Campbelltown Performing Arts Virtual Library.
Retrieved from http://www.virtuallibrary.info/referencing.html