How to Protect Yourself & Family
OSHA DRAGER Defense & Confidence-building for Executives
[P] OSHA PowerWorkshop Outline - Self & Family Protection for Women & Men Executives
Introduction to DRAGER DEFENSE, the Talking Tiger, Daring Dragon System
ALERT. OUTWIT. PROTECT.
Drager is our beautiful and empowering mascot is a mythological hybrid between DRAgon & tiGER.
Multinational Corporations such as Google, Allianz, P&G, and Unilever have introduced OSHA self defense core programs. ChangeU has specially designed a totally unique and original corporate powerworkshop for BOTH Women & Men Executives.
Our survey shows the many people have read about personal safety BUT most people actually FREEZE or become HELPLESS during an attack. Why? Because they had not been coached, and they were totally taken by surprise. Not anymore. It's a highly interactive workshop with real life scenarios, lots & lots of practice, and personal coaching.
This is probably THE most important self & family safety workshop you'll ever need to learn - to save you and your loved ones' lives.
NOTE: If you have a group of 15 or more, we highly recommend that you have a tailor-made In-HOUSE OSHA powercamp instead.
Contact us at: Registration@ChangeU.co
The Outline covers
- How and when to "Tiger Talk" your way out of dangerous situations and attackers.
- What do YOU DO in real life scenarios:
car park attack, bullying, road rage & bullies, snatch thief, kidnapping, handphone snatching-theft, home invasion, lift attack, molesting, rape, etc.
Are you or your loved ones "easy targets" for merciless criminals?
- Many easy, fast, street-wise moves to stop-outwit-escape the attacker, and alert help. No boring textbooks.
What everyday objects we can use as weapons & shields like Jackie Chan.
- Know when to fight, and when to flight (run).
- How to create "The Aura of Drager": self confidence & alertness that attackers will not even dare to approach you, your family, or your home.
- Dos & Don'ts of safety products: pepper sprays, alarms, etc.
- Sexual harassment & boundaries. Tips sourced from flight attendants and HR Directors (Men colleagues must know this topic too!)
- Special Tips on Common Carelessness:
Facebook dangers, Celebrity-Public Figure non-bodyguard protection, cyberstalking, handphone theft, scam & con artists, travel safety.
Creator of DRAGER Defense: Robert "Wizard" Chaen, and "The Coach to CEOs & Celebrities"
In-House OSHA PowerCamp
[ ] full day actual coaching on self defense
[ ] half day class
[ ] 2 hour Talk (module within an annual meeting)
If you value your loved ones and yourself more than money, call us today.
- Everyone should attend this course; we can learn how to protect ourselves with basic steps. I must encourage all men to join, seriously!
- You'll build self confidence and a very powerful Aura of Drager that deter attackers!
- Course is very suitable for layman participants like us. Highly recommended.
- Beautiful, very useful, and informative with real life situations. We should be conducting more frequently and more courses like these for all staff working here.
- Very good! Not only for self-defense but can be applied for day to day living, workplace.
- Why this course not made compulsory? It should not be limited to the few people because self-defense is everyone’s needs. Nothing in the world is more important than safety.
- The final "Safety Test" was best! We all passed!
ChangeU International: Transforming Top Brands & Fortune 500 Corporations
Founded by Robert Chaen, ChangeU International was established in 1990. ChangeU Super-Tools are used by Fortune 500 corporations for strategic change such as Coca-Cola China, Hong Kong Airport Services, Samsung, Nestle, Berjaya, and TVB. It offers learning, consulting, media & PR, CSR, brand & social influencing, and executive search.
With 25 years of experience, ChangeU has expanded their expertise to USA, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
Click here for the new 2016 ChangeU corporate profile:
From The ChangeU Global Events Team
USA: +1213 325 3286
Hong Kong, China & East Asia: +852 8121 2968
Singapore & S.E. Asia: +65 3163 2486
Malaysia: +603 7732 8628