Top TEN News @ Weston
March 15, 2019
2. Kindergarten Round-Up information for the 2019-2020 school year can be found in a flyer below. Save time at our Round-Up and fill out this form before hand.
3. Spring Break begins for Greenfield-Central Schools on Saturday, March 16th. School will resume on Monday, April the 1st.
4. March 15th is the end our 3rd Quarter of school. Report Cards will be available April 5th through PowerSchool.
5. Our 3rd Grade students completed the Indiana Reading Evaluation and Determination (IREAD-3) assessment this past week. Results will be shared with parents after we return from Spring Break. This assessment measures foundational reading standards to Grade 3 students each spring. Want to learn more about this assessment? Go to https://www.doe.in.gov/assessment/iread-3-families
6. Menu Changes for lunch in our Cafeteria:
April 2nd Menu will now be:
mashed potatoes / gravy
April 4th Menu will now be:
Beef or Chicken nachos
7. We have made a couple of changes to the Weston Calendar for our FINAL week of school. Here are the NEW dates:
Awards Programs = May 28th
(actually times will be shared as we get closer to the date)
Field Day = May 30th
(Last Day of School)
8. CAMP INVENTION: Parents of Incoming Kindergarten - current 5th grade students, don't miss out on the early registration discount. With code INNOVATE25 you can save $25 dollars off of the base price. *NEW* this year, you can select the payment plan option WITH the discount code. When checking out on your online registration, Select Payment Plan (You can pay the order total in Full or over 3 Even Payments. If you select 3 Even Payments, you will pay one-third of your balance now, with the remaining amount divided into two equal payments and auto-deducted at 30 and 60 days from the date of registering.) Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity at a discounted Rate!
9. On Friday we practiced a “HOLD IN YOUR CLASSROOM” drill as a whole school. Learn more on the form below titled Standard Response Protocol.
10. Looking for something to do with your children over Spring Break? Go to this link and/or check out page 16 of the March issue of Indy’s Child.