Top 10 Do's of E-Mail
By: Paige Robbins
Email is a very good tool as long as you know how to use it properly!
This is what one of your email may look like. Make sure to be safe!
Use this wisely. Don't accidently type something and don't mean it. Check over your email before sending!
Top 10 Do's of Email
- Be informal, don’t be sloppy.
- Keep your emails brief and to the point.
- Remember that email is not private.
- Use a signature that includes contact information.
- Remember that tone can’t be heard in email.
Summarize long conversations
- Use the correct subject.
- Delete any junk mail, spam, or chain letters.
- Be careful in group messages.
- Remember that email is not to avoid face-to-face contact