Middle School Faculty Newsletter
Week of 10/17 - 10/21
Core Value Kudos
Student Name: Charlotte Jennings
Core Value: Building Trust
She was in snack line before Saanya, a 6th grader. Right after they both finished making purchases Charlotte said "are you a 6th grader? Hi, I'm Charlotte" and proceeded to walk and chat with her! It was great.
- Please remind your advisees of the appropriate attire as they think about what to wear for Halloween.
- Remember to take attendance every block.
- Conferences are next week - please think about structure and messaging for families.
- Please remind your kids that there is no eating in the hallways - perhaps a great opportunity to talk about our core values.
- Thank you to all who are present during passing periods. This presence really helps guide our young folks in a positive direction.
Plan of the Week
10/24: Extended Advisory
10/25: New Faculty Meeting - 7:15
10/26: 6th Grade Gear Check
10/27: Donor Dinner
10/27: Conferences 7:30 AM- 5 PM
10/28: Conferences 7:30 AM- 5 PM
10/29: OPEN HOUSE (MS 10-12:30 PM, US 2-4:30 PM)
10/31: Halloween (Please remind your advisees - NO CLOWN COSTUMES)
10/31: 6th Grade Late Start
11/2-11/4: 6th Grade SEE Trip (NatureBridge)
11/2-11/3: 7th Grade Field Trip (Ropes/NW Harvest)
Research shows that family engagement improves school readiness, student achievement, and social skills. Furthermore, an increasing number of innovative approaches to education leverage and connect the many settings...