By: Garrison Weiss
2. His six-toed cat was a rather busy cat in Key West. This is why there is no shortage of six-toed cats in Key West.
3. Hemingway apparently once lived, got drunk and slept with a bear.
4. The KGB secretly recruited Hemingway to be their spy, and he accepted.
5.Ernest Hemingway used to machine gun sharks to stop them from eating his catch and that in 1938 he established a world record by catching seven marlins in one day.
6. Ernest Hemingway’s brother founded a nation off the coast of Jamaica that consisted of a raft and 7 citizens. It had currency, postage, and a constitution.
7.He once hit a critic with a shoe in the face who’d given one of his books a bad review.
8. Hemingway survived four car accidents and two plane crashes on consecutive days.
9. Hemingway’s son, Patrick, worked as a big-game hunter and ran a safari business in Tanzania.