Erin School Friday Folder
April 16th 2021
- April 8th-April 23rd-3rd-8th grade-WI Forward Testing
- Tuesday, April 20th, 6.30pm-PTC meeting
- Thursday, April 29th, 4pm- 4th Grade Concert and Band Introduction
- May-Virtual Grandparents Day Performance
- Monday May 3rd-NO SCHOOL-Professional Learning Day
- Wednesday, May 5th, 4:00pm- Wax Museum Performance- 3rd Grade
- Wednesday, May 12th, 6:30pm- 8th grade Capstone and Musical Showcase
- Tuesday, May 18th, 6:30pm- Fine Arts Night- 5th, 6th, and 7th Grades
Library Program Update
See this flyer for more information.
Open enrollment window is open
The window for the 2021-2022 school year opens on Monday, February 1st and closes Friday, April 30th.
Wisconsin’s inter-district public school open enrollment program allows parents to apply for their children to attend public school in a school district other than the one in which they reside. Follow this link for more details on the process.
For more information regarding Erin School or Open Enrollment, please contact Open Enrollment Coordinator, Donna Runte at 262-673-3720 ext. 4105.
If your child is currently open enrolled at Erin School you do not need to reapply.
4K and New 5K Kindergarten Registration Enrollment
Time to register your 4-year-old (by 9/1/21) or new to the District 5-year-old (by 9/1/21) for the 2021-22 school year. Please fill out and return the Kindergarten Registration Form. Copies are also available at the front office.
Please turn in forms as soon as possible but before March 26, 2021.
Watch for more information on our 4K Drop-In day scheduled for 5/21/21.
Are you new to the Erin School District with children in grades 4K through 8th and need to enroll them? Please contact Donna Runte at 262-673-3720 ext. 4105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a 4K extended day for those families that need child care outside of the 4K Classroom.
School Lunches for Virtual Learners
- Orders can be placed between 9:00 am Friday and 9:00 am Monday.
- Orders need to be picked up on Wednesdays between 1:45 pm-2:15 pm at the rear entrance of Erin School.
Meals are no cost regardless of free/reduced eligibility until federal funding is exhausted.
Complete one order form per child you are picking up for. Children may only receive 1 lunch per scheduled school day; receiving meals from more than one community location is prohibited.
Questions? Contact Cathy Conway at email@example.com or (262)673-3720 ext. 4140
After School Enrichment Programs
Check out this link for all the information.
A paper copy of the order form was sent home with your student.
Orders and payment are due to the front office by Friday, April 30th.
In years past, we have been honored to have many of our local businesses donate to our silent auction to help us raise money for our school. These businesses have been extremely important to us and we are very grateful to have them as community partners.
Now it is our turn to help those businesses out and return the favor. Each week we will send a shout out to different local businesses who have supported us in the past. It is our turn to support them. Stop in by them, buy lunch, a gift card, purchase something, say thank you, etc.
We all need each other. Together we are stronger.
Thank you local businesses for your support. You are important to Erin School!
This week's SHOUT OUTS go to:
Arrowhead Golf Course
* Bus Drivers needed-The shortage of school bus drivers still continues in the industry and within the communities that Riteway services. Riteway is always looking for additional candidates to add to our driver team.
See flyer for more info if you are interested.
* Brewers Baseball Summer Camp at HUHS-July 5-9
* Erin Soccer Club-Family Photos Fundraiser!
Erin School Soccer Club is having a spring fundraiser! Photographer Alison Hardy will be doing family photo sessions the weekend of April 23-26 (rain dates are May 21-25). This is open to families of the soccer club as well as the general public. It makes a great gift too! Please sign up below for the time that works best for your family!
Location: Richfield Historical Park
Investment: $150 (a good portion will go to the soccer club)
Includes: 20 minute session, 10 edited photos and a print release sent to your email
Amy Holland & Erin Soccer
* Adversity Volleyball Club-Summer Camps
* NAMI Washington County-Mental Health Outreach Event-May 15th