capital of Mongolia is Ulan Bator the population is 3,226,516 of 2014.
- 300 BC Mongolia tried to take over china and that why the Chinese built the great wall
- 1200 Mongolian army invaded Europe.
- 1727 The treaty of kya makes the border between Mongolia and Russia.
- Mongolia declares Independence when the Qing dynasties falls
places and people.
- half of the people that live in Mongolia are Buddhist
- 1/4 of the population in Mongolia live in small town or villages.
- There a lot of Buddish temples in Mongolia
- most people in Mongolia speak dialect
- It has a government democracy government by people.
- Russia and china are Mongolia main trade partners.
- Mongolia trades cattle ,sheep,goats or yaks.
- Some people still use horses to go around.
3 fun facts
- Gobi desert is the driest it docent's rain in a year
- along time ago Mongolia use to be part of chins
- 1989 broke away from Russia
most of it was from culture gram.com and the images were from google.com