For new or existing families that have general questions please read the Parent Handbook or view our website at scc.k12.wi.us for information.
UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES/REMINDERS
August 3 - Class Lists Posted on Family Access & Front Doors at ES by 8:00 a.m.
**If you are not able to access through Family Access it is due to some maintenance that Skyward is doing on their end. They hope to have this completed by noon.
August 6-10 &13-16 - Mrs. Sather will be in the ES Office from 8:00-12:00 pm to help with busing questions and/or fill out and drop off transportation forms
August 20-23 - Mrs. Sather will be in the ES Office from 8:00-3:00 pm to help with busing questions and/or fill out and drop off transportation forms
August 21 - Trial Bus Run
August 22 - ALL transportation forms will be due to the ES Office by 8:00 pm
August 22 - Open House *** Pictures will be taken this day as well!
September 4 - First Day of School for 4K and 1st grade - 4th grade
September 4 - Kindergarten Orientation Day
September 5 - First full day of school for Kindergarten
NOTE: School pictures for all students will be:
WHEN: August 22, 2018 1:00-8:00
WHERE: Elementary Gym
Stop in at any time!
Please note that we will have a longer time for pictures and four photographers this year to be more efficient for families. We ask that you only allow your child 1 or 2 takes of pictures. There will be retakes available on October 10th if needed.
School Year Drop Off & Pick Up Procedures
Please review the following:
- Parents are not allowed to drive into the bus loop for ANY reason between the hours of 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- All children MUST get in and out of the car door closest to the sidewalk thus not having to get out in traffic and walk around the car
- No parking or pulling car up in front of the cross walk in the loop (signs will be posted)
Parents can drop off children at two locations:
- Down on Division Street from Elm Street to Main Street and allow children to walk up the sidewalk to the school doors OR
- In the loop by the front of the school but we ask that you stay in your car in order to keep the traffic flowing
Parents can pick up children in the following ways:
- Park in the parking lot or street and walk into building
- Pull into pick up loop and wait for your child to be called out to come to the car
- If pulling up to the loop you must remain in car
- You must have a yellow pick up card posted in your car with your child's name on it to allow them to come out
****Children will not be allowed to be dropped off and/or enter the building before 7:15 am and must be picked up by 3:45 pm each day or your child will be sent to Kids CARE at your expense. I apologize if this inconveniences you but again, there is not supervision before or after these hours and safety is our #1 priority. Thank you for understanding.
Please see this video from a couple of years that might help you better understand how it works.
Need Help With Getting School Supplies?
Volunteer Quiz & Background Check
**These are both good for 3 years. If you are not sure if you have them completed or need to check on expiration, please call the school office.
4th Grade Crossing Patrols Needed
We are looking for any 4th Grade student who would like to be a crossing patrol to come to our initial training on August 27th from 9:00-10:00 am. at the Elementary School library. During this time we will share expectations, train, and practice with Officer McWilliams, from the Roberts Police Department and Ms. Behling, the 4th Grade Crossing Patrol Supervisor. From this training we will be forming a schedule so that we can have students helping us out starting the first day of school!
If your child is interested but unable to attend please email Ms. Behling at email@example.com. Otherwise, you are welcome to drop of your child at 9:00 am and pick back up at 10:00 am on August 27th.
Patrol Permission Form *Please complete and send with your child on August 27th
SALES TAX HOLIDAY AUGUST 1-5
MEET OUR NEW TEACHERS
Jessica Muehlbauer --- Now Jessica Anderson
Sarah Ostertag -- Now Sarah Foulker